Rolls-Royce is currently offering Training and Capability Lead position for qualified individuals who are willing to work Full Time at their office in Derby, England, UK Be sure to check job specifications carefully before proceeding.
|Job Title:||Training and Capability Lead||Company Name:||Rolls-Royce||Job Location:||Derby, England, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Rolls-Royce||Job Link Expiry:||2023-04-15||Posted on:||Jobstrea.xyz|
About the job
Training and Capability Lead
Why Rolls Royce?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Training and Capability Lead to join Rolls-Royce Submarines.
We’re a leader in propulsion system design and development for the Royal Navy’s nuclear submarine fleet and the sole provider and technical authority.
Join us and we’ll provide an environment where you can be yourself. An inclusive, digital-first culture that invests in you, gives you a platform for continuous learning, and access to an incredible breadth and depth of opportunities to grow your career.
You will be reporting to the Organisational Capability Manager in supporting the management of the RRSL organisational baseline and assurance activities relating to its implementation.
We offer excellent development, a competitive salary and exceptional benefits. These include bonus, employee support assistance and employee discounts.
Your needs are as unique as you are. We encourage flexible working arrangements and support hybrid working wherever possible, so you can always be at your best – wherever and whenever you work.
What You Will Be Doing
You will support definition, development, implementation and ongoing maintenance of RRSL training and competency framework arrangements and underpinning processes and systems across the business.
- Provide technical support and guidance to RRSL leaders and business areas and play a key role in effective deployment of training and competency framework arrangements and underpinning processes and systems.
- Help set standards and expectations across RRSL for training and competency and lead improvements to existing training and competency approaches and processes.
- Support delivery of the SLA Function assurance programme and routine schedule of audits and compliance checks.
Who We’re Looking For
At Rolls-Royce we embrace agility, are bold, pursue collaboration and seek simplicity in everything we do. These principles form our values and behaviours and are an essential component of our assessment process and are fundamental qualities that we seek for all roles.
- Have good knowledge and experience of modern standards training and competency approaches, processes and systems (essential).
- Have experience of working within highly-regulated and/or high-hazard industries (nuclear would be a particular advantage).
- Ability to influence and facilitate ownership and commitment by effective engagement and stakeholder management.
- Good communication skills and ability to integrate with other teams.
- Skilled in the use of a broad range of IT office applications.
- Able to prioritise own workload and achieve deadlines for delivery.
- Some experience of undertaking audits, compliance checks etc.
Join us & Power our future
Pioneers of Power
We’re an equal opportunities employer. We’re committed to developing a diverse workforce and an inclusive working environment. We believe that people from different backgrounds and cultures give us different perspectives.
And the more perspectives we have, the more successful we’ll be. By building a culture of respect and appreciation, we give everyone who works here the opportunity to realise their full potential.
We welcome applications from people with a refugee background.
You can learn more about our global inclusion strategy at careers.rolls-royce.com
To work for the Rolls-Royce Submarines Business an individual has to hold a Security Check (SC) clearance without any caveats to that clearance. Rolls-Royce will support the application for Security Clearance if the individual does not currently already have this in place.
Due to the nature of work the Business conducts and the protection of certain assets a person has to be a UK national or in MoD approved cases a Dual National from a non ITAR country.
Closing Date: 1st November 2022
HS & E
14 Oct 2022; 00:10