Rolls-Royce is currently offering Treasury Solution Designer position for qualified individuals who are willing to work Full Time at their office in Derby, England, UK Be sure to check job specifications carefully before proceeding.
|Job Title:||Treasury Solution Designer||Company Name:||Rolls-Royce||Job Location:||Derby, England, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Rolls-Royce||Job Link Expiry:||2023-04-15||Posted on:||Jobstrea.xyz|
About the job
Treasury Solution Designer
Derby, US, Germany and Friedrichshafen / Hybrid role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Treasury Solution Designer to join our team.
Project Ignite is our total company business change programme covering our customer, operations and finance processes that is enabled by technology with SAP S/4 Hana as the digital core. Our five-year programme is a key underpinning element, to delivery our strategy to help us win. We have the ET and Board firmly behind the essential need for the programme and we are in the process of selecting our partner to help us design, build and implement our solution. We are now starting the mobilisation of the in-house team that will drive this essential business change programme such that Rolls-Royce is set up to operate efficiently and capture the growth opportunities from the energy transition.
This role is pivotal to our Ignite business process transformation programme as it is a critical role in designing the solution for our record to report process across all our businesses around the world to deliver the outcome of virtually automated statutory reporting, virtually automated controls and allowing our users to trust the data and provide insights on it. The intended outcome is to fully close and report monthly accounts and to produce statutory accounts within 6 days of the month end.
You will be responsible for designing our global record to report processes, with SAP S/4 Hana as the technology solution, designing in the controls, determining how the processes will be operated, leading the record to report business change management, the training and communication of the outcomes, how we embed the future operating model such that we retain knowledge for the future.
You will work closely with the rest of the Ignite finance team, the wider Ignite team to ensure that we have the end-to-end business transformation and the business teams that are working alongside us.
Work with us and we’ll welcome you into an inclusive culture, one that invests in your continuous learning and development, and gives you access to a wide breadth and depth of experience.
We offer excellent development, a competitive salary and exceptional benefits. These include bonus, employee support assistance and employee discounts.
Your needs are as unique as you are. So we encourage flexible working arrangements and support hybrid working wherever possible, so you can always be at your best – wherever and whenever you work.
What You Will Be Doing
- Design the end process and embedded controls for Record to Report that uses standard SAP S/4 Hana templates based on our design principles and our policies and drive alignment across the business.
- Design the key enterprise structures for finance such as the integrated chart of accounts, legal entity structure etc. such that it enables our desired outcomes and participate in the R2R global solution design workshops with the team and the identified SMEs from across the business.
- Take a proactive role in working with the rest of the Ignite team to ensure end-to-end alignment with the adjacent processes and orchestrate the change impact assessments with the sector and group teams.
- Design the R2R requirements for the transition strategy, the data migration strategy and any pre-requisite actions required and own the R2R requirement for the testing strategy and design and execute testing of the solution such that the roll-out delivers a successful user experience.
- Design the roles that will operate the R2R solution and develop the service delivery model including the skillsets and competencies required and design and develop the training materials, user guides, communication materials and lead the execution of the engagement and training such that our users and well prepared for our change journey.
- Ensure the process is designed with data governance and integrity at its heart and ensure that the process has one set of Master Data, that it is designed with digital analysis in mind and ensure that during the migration process the finance data is clean and build strong functional and cross-functional relationships to ensure successful buy-in, implementation and embedding of process change across the business.
- Be an ambassador for the Ignite programme and actively communicate to business teams why Ignite is critical to the success of the company, where we are on the journey and how they can help.
- Ensure that the processes and technology systems can be kept evergreen and determine the operating model such that they are for the future and operate the Rolls-Royce behaviours when developing the project plan, ensuring risks are managed and issues are resolved.
Who We Are Looking For
At Rolls-Royce we embrace agility, are bold, pursue collaboration and seek simplicity in everything we do. These principles form our values and behaviours and are an essential component of our assessment process and are fundamental qualities that we seek for all roles.
- Strong leadership skill set and influencing capability.
- Track record of delivering change.
- Good knowledge of our current Finance processes and strong desire to lead the transformation to set us up for future success.
- Capable of working with leaders across all our business units and functions to realise the Ignite vision.
- Ability to exercise good judgement on when to make decisions and when to consult/escalate as significant discretion will exist given the delegated authority to this role to lead day-to-day.
- Can inspire and motivate virtual teams of people across the organisation to deliver high performing and engaged virtual teams.
Join us & Pioneer what’s possible
Pioneers of Power
We are an equal opportunities employer. We’re committed to developing a diverse workforce and an inclusive working environment. We believe that people from different backgrounds and cultures give us different perspectives. And the more perspectives we have, the more successful we’ll be. By building a culture of respect and appreciation, we give everyone who works here the opportunity to realise their full potential.
We welcome applications from people with a refugee background.
You can learn more about our global Inclusion strategy at careers.rolls-royce.com
Closing date: 27th October 2022
13 Oct 2022; 00:10