Ryanair is currently offering B1 Licenced Engineer – Ryanair Jobs position for qualified individuals who are willing to work Full Time at their office in Cambridge, England, UK Be sure to check job specifications carefully before proceeding.
|Job Title:||B1 Licenced Engineer – Ryanair Jobs||Company Name:||Ryanair||Job Location:||Cambridge, England, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Ryanair Careers||Job Link Expiry:||2023-04-15||Posted on:||Jobstrea.xyz|
AES (Aircraft Engineering Services Ltd) are currently recruiting for an A320 Type Rated B1 Engineer in Stansted Airport to join our highly skilled team.
- Processes and Procedures – Implement Company policy and procedures to ensure smooth running, compliance and development of the station.
- Maintenance and Aircraft preparation of Ryanair aircrafts
- Line Maintenance Operational Activities – Supervise and delegate personnel as operation demands to ensure smooth running of operation.
- Routine maintenance checks and airworthiness queries
- Good computer literacy
- Flexible working attitude in a fast-changing environment
- Must have right to work and travel in UK and Europe
- Comply with all company procedures, policies, regulations
- Ensure the company Health and Safety policy is adhered always
- Excellent communication skills
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment
- Must have full UK Driving License
Qualification & Experience:
- Holding a Type Rating for B737NG is desirable, but not essential.
- Holding a Type Rating for B737 MAX is desirable, but not essential.
- Have to be able to hold RYR PAC for A320
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cambridge, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A