Ryanair is currently offering Part 147 Training Coordinator – Ryan Air Jobs position for qualified individuals who are willing to work Full Time at their office in Cambridge, England, UK Be sure to check job specifications carefully before proceeding.
|Job Title:||Part 147 Training Coordinator – Ryan Air Jobs||Company Name:||Ryanair||Job Location:||Cambridge, England, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Ryanair Careers||Job Link Expiry:||2023-04-15||Posted on:||Jobstrea.xyz|
Due to our continued growth, we are recruiting for a Part 147 Training Coordinator to be located at our offices in London Stansted, UK within the Engineering Training department. Within this job role, you will be responsible for scheduling our annual Part 147 training plan, and creating and maintaining the administration of the approved training organisation.
- Ensuring the training plan and scheduling for all courses are carried out
- Assisting with the continued development of the Ryanair Approved Training Organisation
- Working on projects for future development of the Training department
- Ensuring general administrative duties are carried out on a daily basis
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Be able to work on initiative as well as part of a team
- Be an effective communicator
- Ability to seek and find solutions to planning problems
- Successful candidates will have proven numeric, administrative and computer skills
- Applicants must be open minded, excited about learning new skills and have a strong work ethic.
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to change quickly
- Planning and scheduling experience a must.
- A willingness to develop a career in Aviation
Qualification & Experience:
- Ideally hold a qualification in Business Administration or any such equivalent degree
- Previous experience in administrative function necessary
- Excellent computer skills, highly conversant on MS Office packages
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cambridge, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A