Selfridges is currently offering Online Fulfillment Team Manager position for qualified individuals who are willing to work Full Time at their office in London Be sure to check job specifications carefully before proceeding.
|Job Title:||Online Fulfillment Team Manager||Company Name:||Selfridges||Job Location:||London||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Selfridges||Job Link Expiry:||2023-04-15||Posted on:||Jobstrea.xyz|
Online Fulfillment Team Manager
Are you looking for a new challenge that gives you the chance to get creative with communications to take Customer Experience at Selfridges to the next level? Looking for a company that wants to help further your career as well as provide you with an exciting, inspiring and fun place to work?
If the answer to all of these questions is ‘yes’ then you’re just the kind of person we’re looking for!
As In Store Fulfilment Team Manager, you will be responsible for the engagement in omnichannel communication with shopfloor teams, customer service, our fulfilment DC in Birmingham, and our Head Office Trading and B&M teams to ensure we can fulfil customer online orders, and meet our customer promise. You will oversee the department and manage the wider team of associates, owning, developing and delivering all aspects of Selfridges’ Spotlight activity.
As the In Store Fulfilment Manager you will:
- Be accountable for owning and delivering department objectives including compliances, reducing costs and driving productivity. Demonstrating an understanding of costs and their impact
- Be able to plan, organise and deliver against volume forecast
- Have a flexible Management style and can-do attitude to approach daily tasks and project initiatives
- Build effective teams and stakeholder relationships companywide ensuring cross functional working where possible and relevant
- Deliver an extraordinary customer experience whilst achieving budget KPI’s
- Implement plans to develop business opportunities
- Lead, motivate and coach as part of a highly skilled management team while driving company initiatives to achieve business goals
- Manage and lead your team giving regular feedback and coaching. Recognising both talent and development areas, you will create unique plans to progress your team using the tools available
- Ensure that the Division is fully compliant at all times with trading standards legislation, health & safety legislation and security standards
The Ideal Candidate
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft programs
- Adaptable. Ready and willing to learn new warehouse management systems and reporting tools for online orders
- Collaborative. Building relationships is key, working across various functions and stakeholders to improve processes, from shopfloor to Digital Trade and B&M teams
- A great communicator. You lead and inspire a team of Online Fulfilment Associates to engage the wider business in our processes
- Commercially astute. You have a successful track record in the achievement of targets and objectives, with an ability to stay ahead of competitors and deliver excellence.
- Focused and self-motivated. You are continually striving for excellence with the ability to seek out, develop and implement new processes and procedures while considering the bigger picture, maintaining a keen eye for detail
- Naturally pragmatic and solutions orientated. You continually work to improve processes and drive change in an ever evolving digital consumer world
- An example of our values, a trusted and respected colleague
This guide represents a summary of the role, however all team members are expected to be flexible in the work they undertake, which may change from time to time, according to the needs of the business
About the Company
Our Creative Spirit
We are more than a shop. We are a social space where culture and commerce collide to release an energy that we call the Selfridges spirit. We are here to make our world brighter, and everyone is welcome.
Our Awards Cabinet
We’re not ones to brag, but since you asked…Selfridges has won the award for The World’s Best Department Store an unprecedented four times at the IGDS awards, with an additional award for the Best Sustainability Campaign. We were also recognised as a ‘Best 25 Big Company to Work For 2020’ as awarded by The Sunday Times.
Since 1909 we have been at the forefront of retail and today our stores in London, Manchester and Birmingham – alongside selfridges.com and the Selfridges App – continue to redefine the way we shop and socialise. As a Selfridges team member, you will learn what it takes to consistently drive innovation, success and amazing customer experiences.
Everyone is welcome
We are committed to a diverse and inclusive working culture, and we see this as key to our success and our working culture. Here at Selfridges, everyone is welcome – irrespective of race, gender, ethnicity, sexuality, age or disability, we stand by equal opportunities for all. We are diverse, we are inclusive, we are Selfridges.
The Fun Stuff
There are lots of reasons to be excited about joining Team Selfridges – from our fantastic team member communities to volunteer days and behind-the-scenes Selfridges experiences throughout the year.
Other benefits and rewards include:
- Generous bonus and/or commission scheme
- Discounted gym memberships
- Pension contributions
- Annual travel pass and cycle to work schemes
- Up to five paid volunteering days
- Access to a wide range of training programmes to help your career development