Lancashire County Council
Lancashire County Council is currently offering Social Worker position for qualified individuals who are willing to work Full Time at their office in Lancashire, England, UK Be sure to check job specifications carefully before proceeding.
|Job Title:||Social Worker||Company Name:||Lancashire County Council||Job Location:||Lancashire, England, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Lancashire County Council||Job Link Expiry:||2023-04-15||Posted on:||Jobstrea.xyz|
About the job
| Salary £30,095 -£39,571 Per annum | Permanent, Full Time, 37 hours per week |
Are you ready for a fresh challenge? Do you want to flourish in a supportive, team focused, environment? Would you like to work with people in the community to build on their strengths, promote their independence and achieve their goals? If the answer is yes, then Lancashire County Council wants to hear from you.
We have an exciting opportunity within Adult Social Care in the following Team.
The Post On Offer
Role: Social Worker
Location: Preston East Community Mental Health Team
Service: Adult Mental Health
Contract Type: Permanent
Contract Hours: 37hrs per week
Salary: £30,095 – £39,575
For An Informal Discussion Regarding This Post, Please Contact
Karen Bonnar – Team Manager
Tel: 01772 539360 07495692823 [email protected]
What can we offer you?
- Flexible working opportunities
- A competitive salary
- Inclusion in the Local Government Pension Scheme
- The opportunity to pay into an Additional Voluntary Contribution (AVC) scheme alongside the workplace pension.
- Generous annual leave entitlement as well as the opportunity to purchase additional leave throughout the year
- A wide range of benefits are available, from discounts with local retailers, through to financial assistance
- Access to a Credit Union
- Registering body membership fees reimbursed (if registration is an essential requirement of your role)
- Strong links with neighbouring Higher Education Institutions as part of the Greater Lancashire Teaching Partnership
- Enrolment onto the Adult Social Care Academy, a bespoke training programme which supports staff through their first year with Adult Social Care
- Enrolment and support through the Assessed and Supported Year in Employment (ASYE) for newly qualified Social Workers
- Opportunities to acquire additional role specific qualifications through the Apprenticeship schemes
- Access to a wealth of practice resources as part of our subscription to Research in Practice
- A well-established staff Health and Wellbeing programme
- Maternity, paternity, adoption, parental and carers’ leave
- Sickness pay
- Bike to work scheme in accordance with www.cyclescheme.co.uk
If This Sounds Like The Right Opportunity For You And You Think You Have What We’re Looking For, Please Apply To Work With Us Using The Documents Below To Support You In Writing Your Application
Attached: ‘Role Profile and Person Specification.’
- Please ensure you have uploaded and attached your supporting statement to evidence how you meet the criteria for the role. The panel may be unable to shortlist you for interview without this evidence.
Social Work applicants must be registered with Social Work England (SWE) to be appointed as a Social Worker or have applied to register with SWE.
The post you are applying for is covered by the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (as amended in 2013). If successful you will be required to apply to the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) for a ‘disclosure’. Further information can be found on the ‘Our Recruitment Process’ tab.
You will be required to provide a car for use in connection with the duties of this post and you must be insured for business use. However, we may consider you if you cannot drive because of a disability. Applications may also be considered by those whose ability to drive has been directly affected by the pandemic owing to DVLA delays and difficulties sourcing lessons. However, this is dependent on the needs of the service and decisions are at the discretion of the recruiting manager. It will be a requirement that anyone who is successfully appointed and cannot drive will be expected to pass their test and provide a car in connection with their business duties within their 6-month probationary period.
As per the Council’s response to COVID-19, interviews will be held via Microsoft Teams video conferencing, support for which will be given.
This post is a COVID-19 critical post. The successful applicant/s will be required to undergo regular COVID-19 testing and are strongly encouraged to take up the offer of the COVID-19 vaccination.
We look forward to considering your application.
In return Lancashire County Council offers a range of benefits, found on our website here
We reserve the right to close down a vacancy early, before the closing date, if we receive sufficient applications.
Job Description And Person Specification
- Minimum Salary: 30095
- Maximum Salary: 39571
- Pay Basis: Yearly
- Schedule Type: Full Time
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Hours: 37
- Closing Date: Nov 14, 2022