Website Southeastern Railway
We are seeking a Level 1 IT Network Engineer to join our team based from our Head Office in London Bridge.
- Additionally, you will participate in IT projects to ensure the networking impact is understood, that capacity requirements are factored into the technical delivery plan and budgets and ensure that introduction to service is successfully completed.
- You will monitor, support, maintain and develop the network infrastructure and architecture for Southeastern, including operational security and service improvement activity.
- This will involve working with the organizations’ network delivery and support partners to ensure uptime is maximized, integrity is maintained, and performance is optimized.
- Experience working with service providers (essential)
- Experience of working in a similar role
- Cisco routing/switching configuration and management
- F5 BIG-IP configuration and management (APM / LTM)
- Good prioritizing skills and the ability to meet targets
- Must have good understanding of enterprise routing protocols (BGP/OSPF)
- Fortinet/FortiGate configuration and management
- SD-WAN deployment/support experience (any product) (essential)
- SD-WAN deployments, migrations, configuration and management
Qualification & Experience:
- NOC experience – with desire to be more hands on/project based
- Must have good understanding of MPLS CE router configuration and network operations
- CCNA Enterprise CCNP (R+S/Wireless) / Security accreditation or equivalent (essential)
- Must have experience with QOS design, implementation, and management
- Experience working with suppliers (essential)
Company: Southeastern Railway
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A