Starbucks is currently offering district manager position for qualified individuals who are willing to work Full Time at their office in London, England, UK Be sure to check job specifications carefully before proceeding.
|Job Title:||district manager||Company Name:||Starbucks||Job Location:||London, England, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Starbucks||Job Link Expiry:||2023-04-15||Posted on:||Jobstrea.xyz|
About the job
Do you have a passion for leading your teams to provide a personalised customer service experience? If the answer is yes, we’ve got an exciting opportunity for you to join our district manager team to support up to 15 stores in the London area. We’ll look to you to create the Starbucks Experience in all of our stores, making sure your teams are delivering hospitality excellence for our customers through our beverages and products and creating our third place environment.
We’re looking for district managers with previous experience of managing fast-paced, multi-site operations that will bring a passion for bringing joy to our partners and customers. Working in a Starbucks store is different from any other job. You’re creating genuine moments of connection with our partners and customers and making a difference to their day, through leading your teams who are creating handcraft delicious beverages and building relationships with our customers. This is why your strong communication and relationship building skills are essential for this role. You’ll also have strong influencing and people leadership skills, giving you the ability to tailor your approach with every partner within our business.
Working In One Of Our Fast-paced Districts, a Typical Week Will See You Spending Time In Your Stores In The District And Could Include
The best part about this role is that no two days are ever the same.
- Developing your store management team within the district to deliver legendary customer and partner experiences in all stores
- Promoting the culture, values and mission of Starbucks by leading with integrity and honesty
- Effectively supporting the teams to keep the district operating to a high standard
- Drive the implementation of company programmes and collaborating with the teams to achieve strategic plans and provide insights for opportunities in trading, performance and business KPIs
- Manage the district management staffing levels, leading in partner development and talent acquisition to identify opportunities for apprenticeship and opportunity hiring programs, to maintain the district operational requirements
- Utilising management information tools and financial reports to identify and address trends and opportunities, providing input to the annual budgeting, sales and reforecast processes
- Build relationships both internally and externally to support district-wide operations, understanding the store’s customer profiles and identifying opportunities to act on the customer needs and the needs of our local communities
- Challenge and inspire the store management team to achieve business results and contribute to the profitability of the business
- Support store managers to create their own development plans and have meaningful coaching conversations that drive performance, facilitating any training programmes to develop the knowledge and skills of our partners
- Support with managing new store openings, where applicable, in the district, playing an active role in all elements of the project to ensure the stores open on time
Given the nature of our stores, our working hours could include early mornings, evenings, weekends and/or holidays to give you the opportunity to spend time with your partners whilst they are in store.
In return, we’ll offer you a competitive starting salary and benefits that include:
- 25 days holiday a year (plus Bank Holidays)
- Car allowance
- Our bonus scheme, sharing in the success of Starbucks and your stores
- Life assurance and private medical insurance for yourself
- Comprehensive training (including coffee knowledge!) and access to Starbucks Global Academy (our online learning platform to help continuously develop yourself)
- Free bag of coffee each week and a 30% partner discounts on food, beverages, and merchandise
- Discounts with local and national retailers (cell phones, gym memberships, entertainment tickets, hotels, etc.) through Perks at Work platform
- Subscription to Headspace
- Home Sweet Loan (Interest-free loans that can be paid back over 12 months to help pay your rental deposit)
- Bean stock options for all partners (own part of Starbucks!)
- A free 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme available to you and your family
- Great long-term career opportunities in store and our support center roles
So, if you like the thrill of working in a fast-paced environment and creating moments of joy for our customers and partners, apply today!
Starbucks is committed to building an inclusive and diverse workforce. All applicants and partners will be treated fairly, without regard to race, religion, sex, nationality, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity and expression.