Starbucks is currently offering Financial Accountant position for qualified individuals who are willing to work Full Time at their office in London, England, UK Be sure to check job specifications carefully before proceeding.
|Job Title:||Financial Accountant||Company Name:||Starbucks||Job Location:||London, England, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Starbucks||Job Link Expiry:||2023-04-15||Posted on:||Jobstrea.xyz|
About the job
As an Accountant, you thrive on dealing with numbers and Excel sheets. You always go above and beyond. To work as part of the Financial Accounting Team, preparing monthly management and year-end financial accounts on a timely and accurate basis in compliance with relevant legal.
At Starbucks, we are creating a better future. But we can’t do this without the right people in our key seats. That’s where you come in, as you understand the importance of being accurate.
As our next Accounting Partner, you will work closely with the local, EMEA & US accounting/finance teams and key stakeholders in varying Starbucks business units.
Key Job Dimensions & Scope of Role
- Supports EMEA market
- No direct reports
- Travel may be required depending on business need
- Typically, Monday to Friday 09.00 – 17.30
- Makes decisions within set parameters, policies and practices.
You’ll Be Required To
- To produce monthly end results for assigned P&L:
- Organises monthly meetings with the relevant stakeholders based on your assigned P&L responsibility area to discuss the progress of all day-to-day activity, unusual transactions & projects to support accounting implications
- Produces month-end variance analysis and commentary on assigned profit and loss lines and balance sheet with support schedules
- Produces month end variance analysis and commentary on assigned profit and loss lines and balance sheet with support schedules
- Prepare and Reviews balance sheet reconciliations in line with the role and ensures their completeness in accordance period-enderiod end timetable with appropriate supporting documentation.
- Participate as required in the preparation of the quarterly VAT & assembling data for the monthly, quarterly and annual filings.
- Accounting support to the business for your respective area along with support in reviewing contracts.
- Comply with US GAAP and FRS101 filing requirements by studying regulations, adhering to requirements and reporting on differences between US GAAP &FRS 101
- Review, record and report on internal processes and the appropriate controls in place to remain compliant with Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) –
- Support the annual internal and external audits.
- Production of all required statutory account supporting schedules as required or assigned.
- Updates job knowledge by keeping current with financial regulations and accepted practices; participating in educational opportunitie
The Benefits of Working for Starbucks
- Flexible Benefits
- Annual leave
- Pension / Private Healthcare / Life Insurance / Free on-site parking
- CIMA/ ACCA – Qualified
- A solid understanding of Financial Accounting teams in US/EMEA
- External Auditors – tax and accounting
- Significant accounting experience in a large, multi site operation.
- Exposure to both US and UK GAAP accounting.
- HMRC / Dutch Tax Authorities
- Franchise & Licensing Customers
- Experience in database interrogation and reporting writing tools an advantage (Hyperion).
Starbucks is committed to building an inclusive and diverse workforce. All applicants and partners will be treated fairly, without regard to race, religion, sex, nationality, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity and expression.