Website The Range
We are a one of the UK ‘s fastest growing privately owned companies, with more than 180 superstores. Our retail concept is simple – we offer ‘mid-price’ home, leisure, and garden products, drawing together everything that could be needed for the stylish home at affordable prices.
- Develop excellent business relationships with customers.
- Create and submit quotes to customers.
- Keep up to date with industry trends.
- Dealing with customers in the showroom to understand and develop an understanding of their requirements and expectations.
- Conduct onsite kitchen surveys where required.
- Design a product that meets the requirements of the customer and oversee the process form design to installation.
- Personable with a passion for service and exceptional design skills.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Great problem-solving skills.
- Creative thinking.
- An ongoing interest in design and a desire to keep up with new interior / designer trends.
- Able to work to deadlines.
- Full driving licence.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in kitchen design using a CAD package.
- Experience of using Microsoft Excel.
- A degree in Product or Interior Design or equivalent.
- Experience of ArtiCAD / Compusoft Winner Design programme.
- Experience of working in the KBB industry.
Company: The Range
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Stoke-on-Trent, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A