Guardian is currently offering Theatre Technician position for qualified individuals who are willing to work Full Time at their office in London, England, UK Be sure to check job specifications carefully before proceeding.
|Job Title:||Theatre Technician||Company Name:||Guardian||Job Location:||London, England, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Guardian||Job Link Expiry:||2023-04-15||Posted on:||Jobstrea.xyz|
About the job
NORTH LONDON COLLEGIATE SCHOOL
Full time, working 40 hours per week, all year round
Salary £25,618 – £28,984
Required As Soon As Possible
We are seeking a skilled Theatre Technician to support with the design and technical delivery of the Performing Arts. The ideal candidate will set high standards of technical excellence and health and safety. They will have a creative eye and enjoy working methodically in a fast-paced environment on all aspects of sound, light and stage design and delivery. This role would suit a solution-oriented individual, who thrives on challenges and takes pride in staying up to date with the latest developments in stage equipment. You will need to be flexible to work at events occasionally at weekends and in the evening.
We can offer:
- A positive working environment within an extremely well-resourced school where excellent relationships between staff and students are the norm, expectations are high and students perform very well as a consequence.
- The opportunity to develop professionally; improve and extend your knowledge; develop skills and experience; share outstanding and innovative practice; and contribute to the development of a challenging and supportive learning environment in and outside of the classroom
- A strong supportive leadership team that prioritises student and staff health and well-being.
- Other benefits include membership of the Support Staff Pension Scheme, free lunches during term time, season ticket loan, Employee Assistant Programme, free use of the swimming pool and fitness suite, Cycle to Work and Eye Care Schemes, and fee remission.
How to make an application:
- Please read the attached Job Description on our website before completing your https://www.
- linkedin.com/redir/general-malware-page?url=application%2eTo apply, please complete the My New Term Application Form using the Supporting Statement section of the form to detail your suitability for the role, how your knowledge, experience and training meet the person specification and your motivation fo
- r applying to NLCS. This is in place of a covering letter.The vacancy closes on Thursday 10th November at 8.00am, however, early application is advised as we reserve the right to cl
- ose the advert early should a suitable appli
- cant be found.Long list Interview date: 14th
- November 2022Short list Interview date: 18th November 2022If you have any questions or would like to discuss this role further, please contact the NLCS Recruitment Team at recrui
[email protected] or telephone the School on 0208 952 0912
NLCS is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all members of all staff to share this commitment. Applicants must declare any criminal convictions as the post is exempt under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Appointments will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via the Disclosure and Barring Service and references from p
evious employers. We are
n Equal Opportunities employer.
School Address: Canons, Canons Drive, Edgware, Middlesex HA8 7RJ