HSBC is currently offering Trust Manager, CDD & AML Specialist position for qualified individuals who are willing to work Full Time at their office in Jersey Be sure to check job specifications carefully before proceeding.
|Job Title:||Trust Manager, CDD & AML Specialist||Company Name:||HSBC||Job Location:||Jersey||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||HSBC||Job Link Expiry:||2023-04-15||Posted on:||Jobstrea.xyz|
About the job
We are currently seeking an experienced individual to join this team in the role of Trust Manager.
The Client Lifecycle Management Team (CLM) is responsible for the coordination and completion of key operational activities, whilst providing Compliance, AML, Regulatory and risk management assistance within the Trust and Fiduciary Services business. The main responsibilities of the role holder are to provide front line AML/KYC Subject Matter Expertise to the Trust Relationship Management teams. The role holder should come from a Trust or Compliance background and have excellent knowledge of the Jersey Regulatory Framework for Trust Company Businesses.
In this role, you will:
- Act as 1LOD Subject matter expert in all matters pertaining to CDD / AML / Sanctions and Financial Crime impacting HSBC Trustee (CI) Limited (“HTCI”).
- Form part of the 1LOD Control Framework – conduct ongoing CDD reviews in line with TFS Policy and escalate any matters for Management Attention.
- Perform Quality Control Tasks in relation to key CDD processes.
- Ensure Data Quality is enhanced in the TFS Core operating system NAVONE.
- Act as the liaison between TFS and 2LOD Risk Functions, (Compliance and Risk Stewards) on key matters impacting the TFS business, both locally and globally.
- Communicate with internal clients, global offices, and local Agents independently.
- Observe and reinforce internal control policies and procedures and statutory guidelines as applicable to the role.
- Timely implementation of internal and external issues raised by management, audit, and regulators.
- Assist in ad hoc projects and remediation plans.
To be successful in this role you should meet the following requirements:
- Trust Company / Administration experience to include knowledge in trust instruments and documentation.
- NAV ONE experience is desirable
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Fast learner with a positive attitude
- Team player with good interpersonal skills
- The opportunity: HSBC Trustee (C.I.) Limited
At HSBC, we are a trusted international organization with a sophisticated, global customer base. What does this mean for you? It means we like a challenge, we are competitive, and we are always looking for the best ways to innovate in our space and put our customers first. It also means we are a total package bank with a culture that drives diversity, equality, and inclusion, where everyone can be themselves.
Here in Jersey—where the role will be located and where the financial industry reigns supreme—you will help us to grow and protect our business.
Do you like a challenge? Are you competitive and base your success on performance? Do you enjoy working with colleagues and clients to create meaningful connections and build lasting relationships? Do you use the many resources and the diverse, talented co-workers around you to help answer the hard questions?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, we want to meet you!
What we will give you:
- Growth – Opportunity for personal development and progression, a robust and supportive network of colleagues
- Security in the form of flex benefits, financial support for relocation, non-contributory pension, life insurance, employee discounts, share options, annual bonuses, and private medical care
- Stepping stone to work internationally – this can be your place to start and branch out to anywhere we have offices around the world
- Full training in HSBC products and services with ongoing coaching throughout your career.
- An opportunity to contribute to the ongoing success of the business, by being an inclusive team member with the prospect to be involved in multiple initiatives to make a difference
- The support you need to fulfil your potential
What you will give us:
- Hold or be close to completing a relevant Trust or Compliance qualification (STEP, ICSA etc)
- Must live in Jersey, Channel Islands with hybrid work/flex schedule opportunity
- Understanding of local and global regulatory framework
- Energy, drive, and determination to help us deal with the complex regulatory challenges impacting HTCI and its client base.
- Flexible, adaptable approach to change and will support others to respond in a similar way
- Experience working in relevant environments (Private Banking or Trust Company Businesses)
Who are we?
If you are looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC, and fulfil your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top—or simply take you in an exciting new direction—we offer opportunities, support, and rewards that will take you further.
You will achieve more when you join HSBC.
As a business operating in markets all around the world, we believe diversity brings benefits for our customers, our business, and our people. This is why HSBC is committed to being an inclusive employer and encourages applications from all suitably qualified applicants irrespective of ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability/long term health condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by local law in the jurisdictions in which we operate. Within the work place you will have access to various employee resource groups which aim to promote and achieve a healthy work / life balance and support our diversity ambitions. HSBC has in place processes to avoid nepotism, which means to avoid creating circumstances in which the appearance or possibility of conflicts of interest may exist within the hiring process.
We want everyone to be able to fulfil their potential which is why we provide a range of flexible working arrangements and family friendly policies.
Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: +44 2078328500