TUI is currently offering LEGAL COUNSEL – Tui Travel Agent Jobs position for qualified individuals who are willing to work Full Time at their office in Leeds, England, UK Be sure to check job specifications carefully before proceeding.
|Job Title:||LEGAL COUNSEL – Tui Travel Agent Jobs||Company Name:||TUI||Job Location:||Leeds, England, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Tui Jobs||Job Link Expiry:||2023-04-15||Posted on:||Jobstrea.xyz|
As Legal Counsel, you will draft, review and advise on a range of important commercial contracts. You will provide legal guidance and support to key stakeholders within operational units in the UK & Ireland and broader business and ensure that you continue to develop your knowledge and expertise, taking ownership for a range of commercial and consumer-facing contracts.
- You will take ownership for a range of commercial contracts and negotiations
- You’ll participate in a number of business projects providing legal advice where necessary
- You will provide advice and assistance on competition law, anti-bribery and corruption, data protection and consumer protection law
- You’ll champion an approach to collaborative working across multiple jurisdictions and using innovative legal technology platforms.
- In this role you will assist the Marketing team in reviewing promotions for compliance with regulatory requirements and you will and be revising and advising on customer documentation such as booking conditions and website terms and conditions
- Your role will be to draft, review and advise on a range of important commercial contracts
- You’ll also have responsibility for keeping up to date with regulatory requirements and deal with queries from the Civil
- Aviation Authority, Advertising Standards Authority, the Competition and Markets Authority, ABTA and Trading Standards
- An ability to negotiate especially with internal stakeholders and counterparties
- Ability to research, interpret and provide advice on complex or new areas of law
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to construct a coherent argument
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills with the ability to develop and maintain strategic relationships both internally and externally and act as an ambassador for the business with key contacts
- Ability to research in depth both legal and commercial/operational issues
- Discretion and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Be able to work with minimal supervision using own initiative and plan and organize own workload
Qualification & Experience:
- A newly qualified solicitor or Fellow of CILEX with excellent drafting skills
- A good knowledge of commercial, consumer protection, marketing and data protection law and applicable legislation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Leeds, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A