JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. is currently offering Vice President, Financial Institutions Global Marketing Manager position for qualified individuals who are willing to work Full Time at their office in London Be sure to check job specifications carefully before proceeding.
|Job Title:||Vice President, Financial Institutions Global Marketing Manager||Company Name:||JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.||Job Location:||London||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||N.A.||Job Link Expiry:||2023-04-15||Posted on:||Jobstrea.xyz|
We are looking for an innovative, solutions-oriented Segment Marketing Strategist with a bias towards action to lead global marketing campaigns that will help turbo charge our growth within the Financial Institutions segment where we are currently the #1 Payments provider .
You will specifically partner with our sales organization to first understand their objectives and then work across various stakeholders: our regional and industry marketing teams, across the entire marketing organization (e.g. product marketing, content, events, media, social, web, performance, partnerships, and more) to develop and lead through to execution marketing campaign strategies focused on the Financial Institutions segment. As the sales team’s first point of contact into Marketing, you will also bring them global marketing updates and represent their voice within the Marketing team.
Reporting to the Head of Regional and Industry Coverage Marketing, this role will develop and deliver key marketing campaigns designed to help shift the perception of our business and raise brand awareness, helping J.P. Morgan Payments to not only win new business, but also deepen existing client relationships.
This role is perfect for someone who enjoys thinking creatively, building relationships around the world, connecting the dots, partnering with a broad and diverse range of teams, seeing the forest from the trees and thrives in a fast-paced environment. This individual embodies our J.P. Morgan principles and is excited to join us as we build a diverse team with a winning culture that delivers exceptional client service while managing against the highest standards of operational excellence, without ever compromising our commitment to integrity, fairness and responsibility.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Develop and oversee the execution of J.P. Morgan Payments Marketing strategy for the Financial Institutions segment and critical sub segments
- Identify, assess, and prioritize industry marketing opportunities working with sales and the broader marketing team
- Build strong relationships among internal stakeholders in a highly matrixed and globally dispersed organization
- Serve as the segment’s subject matter expert within the marketing team
- Partner with internal Marketing partners to:
- develop innovative, cohesive campaigns,
- ensure campaigns are optimized,
- oversee the flawless execution of marketing tactics,
- partner with analytics to read and report results in a timely manner,
- share lessons learned with key stakeholders and apply them to future initiatives
- Determine segment needs and build business case for incremental budget and resources
- Proactively identify, prioritize and lead relevant process improvement initiatives
- 5+ years B2B Marketing experience with proven track record of developing and optimizing successful multichannel marketing strategy utilizing the full marketing mix
- Strong command of full marketing mix and optimization strategy
- Demonstrated ability to design marketing strategy and full funnel integrated marketing campaigns, including above and below the line marketing and partner media
- Significant experience in developing and executing complex global projects and navigating a matrixed organization
- Exceptional communication, influencing, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to build collaborative relationships with business stakeholders and functional partners
- Embraces change and embodies a continuous improvement mindset
- Creative thinker, proactive problem solver, agile mindset and comfortable with ambiguity
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.